Friday, April 9, 2010

TOU Portal Discrepancy


I've been having a lot of fun playing with the HydroOne TOU portal. I can even download all the raw data directly into Excel. I've been doing some analysis and will post it here in the coming weeks.

It would be nice if I had this level of data available for some of the commercial buildings I manage energy in! It would make my job a lot easier.

Unfortunately, I noticed the daily graph appears to be incorrect, because the period totals of the hourly graph don't match the totals of the various periods throughout the day. Oops. I think it might be a daylight savings time issue. Good thing they aren't billing me based on TOU rates yet. I sent an email to HydroOne about it and somebody did acknowledge my message, and forwarded it on to the webmaster. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment